Moving to Cape Coral? After you buy your home, it can help to have some local contacts and useful information that will ensure your move goes off without a hitch.
Knowing where to go for things like moving services and school information may sound trivial, but these little tidbits of information can really add up when you are brand-new and busy in a completely new area. That’s why you need this list of Cape Coral and moving must-haves.
Connect with Almost Home Real Estate Services for skilled real estate services in and around Cape Coral.
Send us a message or call 239-330-4100
1. Tips for Helping Kids Settle into a New City
Ease the transition for your children with these resources to get them and the family off on the right foot.
- Moving with Kids? Here’s How to Make the Transition as Seamless as Possible
- School Guide
- Helping Your Teens Adjust to Their New High School
- Fun Things to Do With Kids
- Find a Babysitter
2. Resources for Setting Up & Maintaining a Home
This is going beyond the basic “honey-do” list. We even advise taking the nickel and dime issues you have from your home inspection as your “professional-do” list.
- Apartment Cleaning Checklist for Before You Unpack
- How to Unpack After Moving
- Landscaping Services
- 11 Ways to Create a More Relaxing Backyard
3. Tips for Getting to Know a Brand-New City
You’re in new territory and making new friends all over again. Here are a few pointers to help enjoy your Cape Coral adventures.
- 5 Tips To Help You Plan Your Move To A New City
- 20 Brilliant Ways to Make New Friends When You Move
- Top Restaurants
4. Guides for Finding Essential Care & Services
Here we’re pulling together some of the necessities that seem to fall off everyone’s radar when they’re dealing with all the boxes and packing.
5. Moving Your Business
You’re working your checklist to move your business to Cape Coral, as we’ve done the same and these resources will help fill in the blanks. Our first office was opened in Rhode Island and we expanded to Cape Coral, Florida. We’ve been through the business knowing and not knowing. Some transitions went smooth, others not so much. These will get you started, but we’re more than willing to sit down for a more in-depth conversation on this topic, when you’re ready.
- Utilizing USPS for Mail Forwarding Services
- Finding a New Office Space for Your Business
- Setting Up Your Florida LLC
- Changing Your Web Presence
- Understanding Tax Classifications
Moving to Cape Coral, Florida was our best move
Hopefully, you will find at least some of the information in this guide to Cape Coral and moving helpful as you settle into your new surroundings. Just keep in mind that it can take some time to feel at home in a new community, but you can expedite things by putting forth a little more effort.
Sort through the tips above and find the ones that will help Cape Coral really feel like home.
Written by Guest Author: Shirley Martin
Shirley turned her neat freak personality into a business when she became a home organizer. When she isn’t busy working her magic on homes in need of her special touch, she is sharing helpful tips on her site, Tidy Life Today.